One Day Face-to-Face Intensive
… because you are 34% more likely to close in-person sales so you need practice as well as skills!
In one full day of training we’ll cover:
- The #1 reason why prospects DON’T buy … and how you can eliminate it
- Typical persuasion tactics that are HURTING your sales and what you need to do instead
- The “QuickBond” method of connecting with prospects on the phone or in-person and how to use it to schedule more appointments (and close more sales)
- The biggest mistake people make when they introduce themselves to prospects
- The key communication technique that can transform your relationships with clients (as well as in the office and at home)
Ready to Commit?
Choose your location and register now!
It’s not enough to KNOW these things… you need to DO them!
There’s a reason why this training isn’t delivered online… And it’s not for my benefit, it’s for yours!
We all know that it’s more convenient not to have to travel to events… but we also know that there’s tremendous value in in-person meetings. Maybe it’s because humans were created that way… maybe it’s thousands of years of genetic programming… I’m not sure of the reason but I don’t need all the thousands of pages of supporting research to tell me that it’s true.
How much is ONE sale worth to you?
How many conversations do you need to have and how many sales do you need to close in order to generate $10,000?
How long does it usually take you to close a sale?
What if your lead time dropped from 6 months to 2 months or from 14 days to 2 days? Would that make your cash flow more predictable?
Would you be interesting in investing one day in a training that could multiply your appointment and closing rate?
I can’t promise you a specific number, because I don’t know whether you’re the kind of person who just attends events and takes notes or the kind who applies the lessons and takes action, but I do know that past attendees have closed amazing deals on the basis of this training, and I’d love you to have the same level of success.
What if your whole sales team came along… including anyone who is responsible for handling enquiries and setting appointments?
What you’ll get…
- Training (Chandell’s latest tools and teaching based on what’s working now)
- Preparation & Practice (to outline and refine your own pitch and practice the techniques)
- Feedback (from classmates and from Chandell to ensure that you are confident and comfortable with the material)
- Interaction & Networking
For many years the 2-day Confident Closing workshop was LifePuzzle’s flagship training. Now it’s returned… more streamlined and efficient than ever!
Many people have been asking when I’ll run it again so that they can come back for a refresher or refer friends and colleagues. You asked, I’ve listened…
The PBA LIVE Sales Masterclass is Confident Closing v.2: One-day only, Focus on honing the needle-moving skills, and all the benefit of my additional years of experience and training.
This is for you if…
- You want to close more sales with integrity, authenticity, and a service mindset;
- You hate sleazy, manipulative sales tactics and want to feel congruent with your values while hitting your sales targets;
- You want to deliver more value to your clients and make their lives better (but you can’t deliver value until they buy from you);
- You struggle to sell your products or services;
- You want to stay at the top of your sales game and keep learning and growing;
- You are confused about why prospects don’t buy from you… because they sound as though they’re just about to;
- You want to eliminate tyre-kickers and read your prospects better.
You can read the story of how the techniques I teach in this workshop transformed a sales team in my book, “Confident Closing: Sales Secrets That Grew A Business by 400% in 6 Months And How They Can Work For You!”. This 1-Day Live Sales Masterclass is an updated version of the training that launched the turnaround I talk about there.
The workshop is called a Sales Masterclass for a reason. The biggest obstacle to your sales success is not what you say, it’s what you communicate unconsciously. We’ll teach you to read your prospects so that they feed off your confidence, rather than you feeding off their doubt. You’ll learn how to win the ‘inner game’ that determines your results.
Look, we’re all busy. There are hundreds of reasons why you can’t set aside 1 day to attend an event – and one of them is your need to close more sales so you can make more profit (or even make a profit). So I’ll just ask you one question: – If you invested 1 days, and your close rate went from 1:5 to 1:4, would that workshop be worthwhile? What if it jumped to 1:3?
You can learn some of this from books and online courses, but nothing beats being physically in a room, having the opportunity to ask your own questions face-to-face, and learning from other attendees as well as actually practicing your pitch and getting personalised feedback.
Your time is valuable, but sales are the lifeblood of your business and you need to develop world class skills in this area, so take action now.