This post is part of a series filling out details on the 5-step sales process [Link to #16]
- Building Rapport; [Link to #20]
- Asking Questions; [ Link to #21]
- Establishing Need & Value-Add; [Link to #22]
- Proposing a Solution; [Link to #23]
- Closing the Sale. [Link to #24]
I’ve listed them sequentially, but of course you are doing many of these steps simultaneously. While you’re asking questions, you continue to build rapport … and you’ll keep asking questions as you move into establishing their need for your product or service and highlighting the value it brings to them.