What Makes a Business Successful?
Any business has several essential elements.
- Legal & Banking Compliance Structures
- Financial Controls, Budgets, Projections etc.
- Products and/or Services that People Want to Buy
- Order & Delivery Mechanisms
- Future Plans for Growth
- Employees for Production and Administration
- Marketing and Sales Plans
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
BUT… Sooner of later: sooner, if you’re self-funded; later if you are funded by venture capital you actually need to make a profit… Which means that you need to make sales (preferably a growing number of them at a variety of price-points.
If you don’t, you end up bankrupt.