Terms & Conditions
Life Puzzle regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Chandell Labbozzetta at +61-03-9772 7197
Collection of Information:
In order to use the Life Puzzle website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Life Puzzle is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information:
Any details collected from Life Puzzle customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our team development.
Storage of Collected Information:
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required.
We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security of our Website, you can email us at [email protected]
Access to Collected Information:
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected]
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Life Puzzle Security Policy:
Life Puzzle uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants,
providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Life Puzzle or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Life Puzzle.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Post/Courier within 5-7 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at [email protected].
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your software/license/access code via Email within 1-3 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us at [email protected]
Refund & Returns Policy:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will give you a 30-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at [email protected] within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to physical goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you prepay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Life Puzzle will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Digital Products and Workshops:
Please note that all workshops are refundable within 24hrs of purchase, during this time if you feel you have made a wrong choice or wish to cancel your registration, please contact our office at [email protected].
If you are unable to attend a workshop, we will be more than happy to carry over your investment to the same or similar workshop within a 3-month period. Please note that refunds are offered in special circumstances, if you feel you have a unique situation, we are more than happy to discuss it with you further.
Please contact us at [email protected] for further information.
Privacy Statement for Life Puzzle:
Dated: July 1st, 2020
Article 1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site, or personal data held by us for the purposes of delivering training.|
|means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;]|
|means this website, the LifePuzzle.com.au website, the ConfidentClosing.com.au website, the ConfidentClosing.com website, the Kajabi.BusinessGrowth.com website and any other Life Puzzle owned properties.|
|Means both Life Puzzle. PTY LTD in Australia and online globally.|
Article 2. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Our sites automatically collect and/or tracks (1) the home server domain names, IP address, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to our Web site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail, (3) information such as personal, financial or demographic information, knowingly provided by the visitor in on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and sweepstakes entries, and (4) information, either in the aggregate or user specific, on what pages visitors access.
Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web browser software, if available.
Depending on your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Date of Birth
- Business/Company Name
- Job Title
- Contact Information such as addresses, email address or phone numbers
- Demographic Information such as Post Code, preferences and interests
- Financial Information such as credit / debit card numbers.
Article 3. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by the Life Puzzle will be used for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behaviour, for future product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the Life Puzzle site. Data collected is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails, calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
Financial information collected may be used to check the user’s qualifications for registration, to bill the user for products and services, to notify the user of relevant taxing and regulatory authorities regarding payments or prizes.
Demographic and profile data collected is used to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, enabling us to present content we think they might be interested in. The Life Puzzle uses customer contact information to send the user information about the company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact him or her in the event to notify the relevant taxing and regulatory authorities regarding payments or prizes.
We also use your data to provide the best possible services to you, including:
- Providing and managing any accounts you have with us
- Providing and managing your access to our site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience with us
- Supplying our services to you
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to.
- Market Research
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to continually improve our site and your experience
Article 4. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We may share your data with other websites and/or companies in Our group, this includes ConfidentClosing.com.au, the ConfidentClosing.com, the Kajabi.BusinessGrowth.com website, Infusionsoft.com and any other Life Puzzle owned properties.
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing.
Certain features of Our Sites depend on Cookies to function. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Sites may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
Article 6: Data Retention
All data will be held in compliance with the following;
- a) processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- b) collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject;
processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
Confidentiality means that only people who are authorised to use the data can access it.
Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
Availability means that authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
Article 7. Our Company’s Right to Contact User
Article 8. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- 1the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- 2 the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- 3 be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- 4 the right to restrict processing;
- 5 the right to data portability;
- 6 object to processing of your personal data;
- 7 rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Article 9. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
9.3 In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant) effect on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Life Puzzle.
9.2 The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- a) The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Life Puzzle;
- b) The decision is authorised by law; or
- c) You have given you explicit consent.
- 3 Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- a) Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- b) Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- c) Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- d) All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Article 11. Contacting the Life Puzzle
To contact Life Puzzle to exercise your rights, update your details or for more information, please contact us via the details below.
Life Puzzle. PTY LTD
Australia: Life Puzzle.
Australia Office: +61-3 9772 7197
Email: [email protected]
Level 19, 644 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141
Po Box 6012 Chapel Street Nth, South Yarra, VIC 3141