Are You REALLY Using the Magic of NLP in Your Daily Life?
Let’s face it… when it comes to creating personal change most methods demand two key resources that are either non-renewable or slowly renewable:
- TIME (non-renewable): both Elapsed Time (sometime measured in months or years) and Invested Time (often measured in hours per day); and
- WILLPOWER (slowly renewable): enough to make, break, or change habits that you have been practicing for years.
The reality is that modern life already places enormous demands on both these resources. That’s why most people give up on personal growth, shrug their shoulders and say, “I’m just not made that way!”
If you think about your own efforts to change your exercise, eating, sleeping, relating, working… etc. habits then you know I’m right. If you’ve ever tried to help another person change their habits you will remember all the reasons they give you why they will not succeed.
That’s Where NLP is Different!
The possibilities for using NLP techniques to transform your physical and mental health, happiness, relationships, and career are virtually endless because it doesn’t rely exclusively on your willpower and it is fast and effortless. Because it harnesses the power of your unconscious mind, it has almost magical transformative power to change your results overnight.
For myself, the NLP tools and techniques I learned restored my purpose and motivation and provided almost instant relief from suicidal depression that many months of counselling and care had done nothing to alleviate. Following my discovery I returned to my previous role as a high-performing sales manager and used the techniques in business setting to transform individuals and teams.
As I continued to provide sales performance training, coaching, and NLP certification I realised that something was missing!
Do You Recognise this Response?
Most people who attend NLP trainings conducted by skilled practitioners and trainers of the techniques (especially trainings that include Time Line Therapy®) experience an immediate shift in behaviour. Suddenly, they shed 5, 10, 20 kgs or more; overcome a lifetime habit of procrastination that has derailed their career; break free from addictions; resolve relationship issues; and even start to like themselves.
BUT then… the days, weeks, and months pass and the power rubs off. They let their power tools gather dust in a closet, then one day they look around and their life is just the way it used to be.
Some people come back for a refresher course or go on to the next level of training. Many people shrug their shoulders and say, “I knew it was too good to last, it was just a temporary fix.”
I get it! We’d all like personal growth to be like flicking a light switch: it stays on until you switch it off…
But it’s not… it’s more like cleaning your bathroom, putting fuel in the car, or feeding your family. You have to keep redoing those tasks or you end up in a mess… and you have to keep using your NLP power tools, too.
I’ve noticed something else over my years of training NLP and watching people apply it…
As soon as you get busy and overwhelmed (sometimes the minute you return to ‘normal life’ after your training) it’s hard to (a) Remember what you learned; and (b) Build on the foundations you just set up.
So I thought… “There must be a better way!”
And I found it… at the intersection of knowledge and technology which is where the NLP Mastery Group program lies.
Just imagine what you could achieve if you…
- Could learn, absorb, and discuss, how to implement these techniques in a small group that met every 2 weeks for a year;
- Had a supportive trainer and peers to suggest what to do and how to do it and kept you as accountable as you chose;
- Met regularly with like-minded people who were also committed to growth and development using NLP;
- Could attend your sessions anywhere you had internet from any device and listen to session recordings as long as your membership lasted;
- Had access to your trainer and peers via message board to ask questions and get ongoing help
… so that you were constantly remembering the tools you had available, being challenged to use them in new contexts, and seeing measurable progress in every area of your life as you implemented your learning.
You already know that growth isn’t a ‘one-and-done’ process, don’t you?
The NLP Mastery Group program acknowledges that reality.
It’s set up so that you have twelve months of accountability and learning with a Master Trainer of NLP to experience the difference that can occur when you place yourself in an environment that is built to support your successful growth and empowerment.
About Your Trainer…
Chandell is a Master Trainer of NLP, Hypnosis, Coaching & Time Line Therapy®
She has been actively applying her knowledge and enabling others to do so for more than 15 years. Her students have experienced transformation and ongoing growth in all areas of life including:
- Sales and career performance;
- Athletic achievement & skills;
- Relationships (partner, family, work, leisure);
- Self-esteem and happiness;
- Business, income, and wealth growth;
- Physical and mental wellbeing
Experience and observation have taught Chandell that while money doesn’t buy happiness, money worries erode physical and mental health, relationships, and are a significant cause of family breakdown. She is on a mission to build inter-generational mental health and resilience.
NLP Mastery Group Program Details
What is included in this 12-month (24 session) program:
- Fortnightly group training & discussion by Chandell (excepting major holidays);
- Access to recordings of training and discussion via your computer, phone, or other device;
- Printed program materials delivered to your home or office;
- Ongoing support from Chandell;
- Interaction, accountability, and encouragement from your peers (groups are capped at a maximum of 12 people)
This program is for you if you…
- Have never studied NLP, but would like to explore it thoroughly in a supportive environment with a master trainer and small group of other students;
- Are already familiar with NLP (or even certified at any level) but would like to implement the tools you already have more consistently and effectively;
- Want to create a more satisfying life and take control of your future;
- Struggle to maintain a positive and empowered attitude in the current environment;
- Are looking for a community of like-minded people who believe in expanding the boundaries of what is possible.
This Program is NOT for you if you…
- Are looking for NLP Certification at Practitioner or Master Practitioner level (Visit LifePuzzle’s NLP Certification Training Page to learn about our certification programs);
- Just want to be able to say, “I’ve studied NLP”, but don’t want to implement your learnings;
- Are not serious about directing your life as you choose, taking the actions required to make that happen, and becoming the person you’ve always dreamed of being.